Antique Farmhouse Table

After a bit of a break I’ve finally found some time between private client requests (and real work) to be able to offer some new pieces through eBay.

This antique farmhouse table was a wonderful find. I was told it’s full colonial cedar though whilst I have a love and passion for vintage and antique furniture, sadly I’m no expert, so really can’t say for certain. I am, on the other hand, pretty sure of its age which is circa 1870’s! How cool is that?

It wears the most beautiful, original patina and has definite primitive charm.

1. chair up says:

What a fantastic table Kristine. It’s just a shame the ‘item location’ doesn’t say Gold Coast!
    Have a great weekend :o)
    Angex

2. Tina says:

Oh Kristine, I say the same as the lovely Ange! Fantastic table but wrong ‘item location’. I think you really need to move to the New England area of NSW ;) Lucky winner whoever buys it!! Hope you have a wonderful weekend ~ Tina xx

3. Sarah B says:

What a stunning table! I’d love something like that for my yet to be finished (major test of patience) art studio room :)
    Have a great weekend!

4. Beautiful table Kristine, i love it when you list items on ebay, Good luck with this beauty.
    Donnaxx

5. Shaunna says:

Beautiful!! Love those castor feet! I know what you mean about finding time to list things on your own…I find myself doing that. I haven’t painted or refinished something from my storage in months. :) Thanks for your sweet comments about the daybed! -shaunna

6. Theresa says:

That is gorgeous! Theresa

7. What a beautiful table. Did the casters come with it?

Beautiful. I’d break the law for that one.

8. um…. how much to ship the the us???? wow- that table is stunningly perfect and just perfect for my dining room! :)

9. Amy Kinser says:

Just beautiful. Love it!

10. That is one awesome table!! I am so very happy I found my way to your blog, it’s a great find!

Nancy

11. Fantastic table! So lucky to come across these things… I never find anything nice here! Have a great weekend, Katrina xo

12. Absolutely love this table – would look great with some modern chairs around it! Going to check out your ebay site now. Have a great weekend. Michelle

13. Alison says:

Such a beautiful table

14. Andrea says:

Gorgeous!!! Too bad we live on opposite hemispheres! :) I agree with above comments, the casters are the best.

15. That table is awesome!