More Free Printable Labels!

After I posted my DIY canister decal tutorial I had a HEAP of requests for additional labels.

Soooo, because I’m a really nice blogger (and/or just totally awesome in general :-) I decided I would create another page of some staple pantry labels for you guys (see the “At a Glance” section below to view and download).

If you happened to miss the original label post be sure to head on over there for a detailed tutorial on how I applied them.

Note: I have also now added the additional labels to the original post.

AT A GLANCE
CREDITS
Fonts: Courier New, Another Typewriter, Mrs Eaves Bold
FREE PRINTABLE!
Two sheets of dictionary definition inspired canister labels. View and download here.
  1. Myszka says:

Thank you! These are great:)

2. Thank you so much! I am saving these for a Summer Project – in the meantime, I’ll collect as many cool old glass jars/canisters as I can find. I LOVE this!!! Have a great day :)

3. NanaDiana says:

Oh, Thank you, Kristine- These are wonderful! I am saving them over now~ xo Diana

4. Thank you SO much! I always wondered how people did this and I’ve been organizing my kitchen so this is perfect! I also went back and got the tutorial. I can’t thank you enough! I’m off to order my supplies! Woo Hoo!!!! Exciting stuff on these blogs!

5. You are SUCH a nice blogger! Love these!

6. AntiqueChase says:

awesome, thank you so much

7. Deserae says:

Ohhhh love your scale…the color is wonderful! Thanks for posting the printable labels too :o)
    ~Des

8. Angela says:

thanks so much. I love this project. But the question is where do you get the decals? I can only find them internationally (I am in the US). And they are sort of expensive. Am I missing something? I Know you are Australia, so you probably don’t know where I can get them in the US, but thought I would ask. thanks again, so cute!

9. Sandra says:

Love these – thanks so much!!!!

10. Becca says:

Oh my goodness! Thank you so much! That was the only thing that kept me from using them- I needed some additional items. SO thanks a million Kristine!

11. Kathy says:

WOW! I LOVE these! I was just telling my husband I want to re-organize the pantry with glass jars! These are PERFECT! Thanks so much for sharing them with us!

12. Anonymous says:

Love the new labels! Out of curiosity, how did you decide which numbers to assign the various staples? I noticed related items seem to be in order (or close to it), but can’t quite figure out the system…

13. Shannon says:

Not only are you a nice blogger – you’re a talented one too!
    xo
    Shannon

14. Thank you Kristine these are fab, such an original idea, love it! off to get some decal paper now. CJ

15. The Moerks says:

Thank you, they are gorgeous. I am just about to redo my pantry. These will be a great finishing touch.

16. Lori says:

Very nice job! Thank you so much!!!

17. Rosie Mom says:

Thank you sooooo much. Now because I’m clueless and new to DIY projects, what did u use to adhere the labor is it vinyl? Thank u. Rosie

18. This comment has been removed by the author.

19. Thank you for creating and sharing these great printable decals :-) I love the look of the glass canisters that you made, and I’ve added a link to your tutorial post to the “Inspiration” page on my blog :-)

{Sorry, I deleted the above comment because I was signed in under my old blog profile – still getting used to having a new blog!}

20. Loved the first set – what a great addition! Thanks for sharing – already pinned!
    Kelly

21. Anonymous says:

Thanks so much for sharing such a generous and creative project. What a real treat on my first day of receiving your blog! I can’t wait to use these. Maybe in another color too. Angela asked where to get decal paper; I’ve seen it at my local craft stores. Two major brand name stores, and at office supply stores too. Just look at your own local stores online, then do a search. Good luck.

22. Anonymous says:

Revamping my kitchen and these labels will be very useful. Thanks for your generosity in sharing these clever designs.

23. Laila says:

Omg, I love these! If I can get the papers, I’ll try it.

24. these are brilliant- Kitchy and Unique = Fabulous xo

25. Rosie
    I used waterslide decal paper. Have a look at the original post for a thorough tutorial (http://thepaintedhive.blogspot.com.au/2012/02/magic-decal-transfer-tutorial-with-free.html)

26. Anon
    Good spotting regarding the label numbers :-) There is no definitive system though I did group like items similarly.

27. Karen says:

Kristine,
    These are great. You ARE nice!
    Thank you.
    Karen

28. Bliss says:

Those are awesome. I might just have to take off my cardboard package labels from my containers!

~Bliss~

29. I love these — and love how this EXPLODED on pinterest. Clearly, I am not alone in loving your style.

Jenny

30. So glad to have found you via Its So Very Cheri. Your canister labels have such a lovely vintage feel to them. I have become your newest follower and look forward to reading your future posts.

31. About Randa says:

Thanks! That is so NICE ;-)

32. Cathy says:

These labels are my favorite, of all the ones I’ve seen!!. They would be totally perfect if there was also cornmeal labels ( plain and self raising.

I love your blog!!

33. Amanda says:

These are awesome!! I can’t wait to print these off and add them to my boring ‘label maker’ labelled canisters – yours are so much more attractive :) So kind of you to share these x

34. Love your canisters now to find myself some waterside paper thank u for the images newbie here from Ohio

35. Arlene says:

Found you on Pinterest! Love your blog and style! Thanks for sharing!

36. I am so glad I found your blog – it is beautiful! I am your newest follower… Thanks for the great inspiration. Have a great evening – Jalon

37. Thank you so much! I am keeping these for a Summer time Venture – at the same time, I’ll gather as many awesome old wine glass jars/canisters as I can discover.

38. suzielarose says:

Love these… will certainly do them. Thank you very much!

39. Anonymous says:

Will you make one for pancake or waffle mix??!!

40. Anon
    I am working on expanding my collection and will add this to my list.

41. Susan Purdy says:

Thanks so much for sharing! I can’t wait to use these…!

42. Thanks…it looks great, but could I commission to to do some or my glass bottles? http://www.fragrancers.com many thanks

Alison

43. Anonymous says:

They are amazing. I’m getting started now. Please could you add Arborio, Basmatti & pudding to your rice labels. Thanks

44. hayley says:

Love this idea. for some reason it won’t let me access the printables on my computer (in explorer or chrome) – i can only see them on my iphone.
    can you please post the links to all your printables? (i was able to access the sugar one this way)
    thanks!

45. hayley says:

Love this idea, but i cannot access the thumbnails of the printables (in explorer or chrome) could you please post the link to the printables – i was able to access the sugar one this way. thanks!

46. Arent you the bestest!!! love them.. thank you so much for sharing!!!

47. Diggity says:

These are great! Just moved and needed to refresh my new kitchen! Perfect! Thanks

48. Krystal whetsell says:

Thank you so much, these remind me of another product label m sure you know, and I’ve always wanted to create these but never had the time, its nice to know so many people on Pinterest have so many great ideas for making life so enjoyable. You are truly talented, gifted. Keep up the good work.

• The Painted Hive says:

Hi Krystal
      Thanks for your comment.
      I’m sorry, though I’m not sure which product label you’re referring to. I’m in Australia so perhaps we don’t have it here?
      Anyhoo, I’m glad you like my labels!
      Kristine :-)