It’s a Girl!

Finally introducing little Charlotte Mae Franklin.

Arrived safely on the 23 June 2011 at 2.30pm weighing 2.5kg (5.5lb).

The most adorable creature I have ever seen.

Thank you to everyone for all the encouraging comments, lovely well-wishes and thoughtful enquiries leading up to the long-awaited arrival!
I’ll be in touch over the next few weeks and months as I settle back into life at home after eight weeks in hospital and work on re-decorating the house to accommodate our new little addition.

1. Oh she is beautiful….so worth the bed rest!

2. Absolutely sensational!!! Congrats to you both big time
    She is adorable.
    Lesley

3. She really is a very beautiful baby. Congratulations you must be elated! :-)

4. Congratulations! Charlotte is gorgeous; and wil no doubt have the best decorated room in town!
    Sonia

5. Ellen says:

Charlotte Mae is beautiful! Congratulations!

6. Rhiha says:

so much congrat’s :)
    Rute

7. Sarah B says:

Oh congratulations! I have been wondering when we would hear news. How wonderful x

8. Tammi says:

Oh my, what an adorable little bundle…she is beautiful!
    xx

9. Amy Kinser says:

Congratulations and God bless you and your family. What a sweet gift from God.

10. What a sweet baby! Welcome to the world wee Charlotte!

11. Congratulations!!!! She is such a little cutie!!! Enjoy every moment! Whew, I bet you’re glad to be out of that hospital! I’m glad your back and look forward to more of your decorating (in all your spare time ha ha)

12. Congrats, and she is beautiful!

13. Congratulations on the birth of your beautiful little girl! I love the name Charlotte (also the name of my latest granddaughter). She will have the sweetest nursery, I am sure.

14. Kym says:

Congratulations Kristine..she is truly adorable. I was just thinking about you this morning… thought it was about time you gave us some news. Enjoy your time together and treasure each precious moment…Sugar and spice..that’s what little girls are made of… take care X

15. The Moerks says:

Congratulations she is a beauty!

16. Elz says:

Congrats!! I can’t even begin to imagine who boring it must be to be on bed rest/hospital rest for so long! So brave! Enjoy it!

17. Congratulations, she is adorable. I’m sure you are glad to be home with your sweet little bundle. Take care!

18. Pamma says:

Oh, so many congratulations and good wishes! Beautiful baby and so precious! So glad you can move on are out of the woods! Been missing your posts! Take good care and take your time. We will be here.
    ~Pam
    pamspaintparlor.typepad.com

19. Melli says:

congratulations!! she is beautiful. so glad everything went ok :)take care and welcome to motherhood:) xx

20. AntiqueChase says:

Congrats and enjoy!!

21. Kerry says:

Congratulations Kris. That is one precious production you’ve got there:))

22. Deborah says:

Lovely little angel!!
    How precious!!
    Enjoy…xoxoxo

Deborah xo

23. CONGRATS Kristine she is beautiful!! She was born on my youngest daughters birthday.Enjoy your little angel! Martina

24. Deanne says:

Wonderful news, glad to see that she has arrived safely at last. Charlotte is one of my favourite girl’s names.

25. NanaDiana says:

She’s a beauty..and I love the name Charlotte. Your heart is not your own any longer, you know~ Congratulations to all of you~ xo Diana

26. Congrats, she’s beautiful!

27. congrats! she is beautiful!!!! i always wanted a little girl named charlotte that i could call charlie, but i named my dog charlie, and then couldn’t use it when i had a girl! :) she is truly a blessing- i couldn’t be happier for you!

28. Congratulations! She’s a beauty!

29. Tanya says:

Such a wee thing! And so sweet looking. Congratulations!

30. Amanda says:

What wonderful news, congratulations!! She is beautiful!! x

31. Such a precious bundle!! So much congrats to you and your family! I’ve got 5 more weeks to go, and I’m so anxious to hold my baby! Even more so after seeing your little beauty. Take care!

32. Congratulations Kristine to you and your husband what a stunner your beautiful daughter is. Enjoy Sandy x

33. Congratulations Luke and Kristine and welcome to the wonderful but crazy world of parenthood. What a gorgeous little girl, love her name. Enjoy every special moment xo

34. stormygirl says:

Congratulations kristine! She is absolutely adorable. Best wishes as you ‘adjust’ over the next few months! Enjoy every moment with Charlotte, as they grow up way too quickly. Hope you are all feeling well!

35. Jo Ann says:

She is a beautiful little angel! Congratulations!

36. Fiona says:

Sheer perfection. she’s divine. Hope sleeping/feeding etc is all going well. Take care
    Fiona

37. Lee says:

Well done! What a gorgeous girl!! Can’t wait to see how she grows :)

38. Beth Cregan says:

Oh she really is beautiful! What a gift and certainly worth the wait. Bet she will have a nursury to die for. x

39. Thea says:

Congratulations! She really is gorgeous. May she always be blessed with health and love. xx

40. Jenny says:

Wow, congratulations!!! I was wondering about you lately and if you were going to do a post soon. A beautiful little girl to spoil. Love the name too, if Jacob was a girl he would have been a Charlotte. Happy Days!!! ;-)

41. Designs by M says:

What a gorgeous little gal! Congratulations!

42. paula says:

Best congrats, she is gorgeous!!

43. Kerry says:

Congrats on the safe arrival of your gorgeous little girl! She is absolutely perfect! Enjoy this time with her! :) xx

44. Wonder Woman says:

Oh my goodness, she is so beautiful. Congratulations Mom. Good work! It was all soooo worth it. She is just gorgeous!

45. Congrats! That fuzzy hair is just adorable and what a beautiful name!

46. Olive Cooper says:

Blessings to that little gift from God and to both her parents♥♥♥

47. Congratulations! She is absolutely beautiful! I am glad you are home and safe! Enjoy the next few weeks they go fast!

48. Oh what a blessing. Charlotte is stunning. Savor this special time. Congratulations.

49. SHERRY HART says:

She is beautiful and so blessed….I know this is going to be the hardest job ever…but the most rewarding :)

50. Charlotte must be very special as she shares the same birthday as me!!! She is absolutely gorgeous. Congratulations!!! Ange