Just Because…

…here’s a little collection to swoon over.

1. Jenny says:

Bring on this bedroom – I can’t wait to see it! I am sure as with everything else you do, it will be fabulous! I did enjoy the swoon today though and did you note that huge lovely vintage map? I am sure you did… I shall be staying tuned…. ;-)

2. oh i can’t wait to see the bedroom!!! how will i sleep tonight?????

3. Deserae says:

Beautiful inspiration pics!!! Can’t wait to see the bedroom reveal…I’m sure it will be gorgeous :o)
    ~Des

4. Whoa! Crazy. My post tomorrow is about my Master Bedroom too. Freaky, man, freaky. I can’t wait to see yours. I wonder if it’s going to be as dramatic as all those inspiration pics…. hmm, I’ll just have to wait and see!

5. Mirela says:

yeah cant wait!!!..cant believe 2mths already,mine still waiting to be finished,so you’ve done well kristine. love love the images xx

6. NanaDiana says:

Kristine- These are all beautiful rooms but I can’t wait to see the “real bedroom” of a “real person”….can’t wait til tomorrow! Hugs- Diana

7. chair up says:

Great images today Kristine, that 3rd one went straight to my inspiration file.
    Looking forward to your bedroom makeover. You haven’t disappointed us yet so I doubt you will this time either! Bring it on….
    Angex

8. Love all these pics! I have been following you for ages (ok maybe a few weeks…) and just realised that you are a Melbourne chick too! Yay, go us :)

9. Suz says:

Love those images, especially the 8th one down.

Looking forward to the bedroom reveal!

10. The Moerks says:

Yep swooning. IF you keep this up I am going to have to make slip covers for my nasty brown leather couch!

11. Kris – bring in it on. Sandy x

12. Definitely worth swooning over!!
    Donna xx

13. Amanda says:

Those rooms above are all exactly my style!! So many parts of each I would love to try and recreate in my own home. Can’t wait to see the final stages of your bedroom makeover – mine is still a work in progress :)

14. Wow, What a wonderful pictures of room. There are so many advantages of this home as you mentioned here. I like the design, interior, color combination and healthy environment of this home which is amazing.

15. SHERRY HART says:

I am sure it will not disappoint! I love all of your work. Can’t wait to see.

16. Great collection of beautiful rooms. I’m swooning! I especially like the room in the third picture.

Looking forward to seeing your bedroom :-)

Kelly

17. Yep, I’m swooning. Can’t wait for the reveal, Kristine!

18. Dharma says:

Reveal, already! I need some inspiration even if it isn’t *designy* :)

19. Olive Cooper says:

Teasing Kristine. I am ready to see that bedroom. The inspiration photos are splendid. ♥O

20. Sarah B says:

Can’t wait to see the bedroom. I know I’m going to love the fact it’s not a real “designery” room, as you put it, as really, who can afford that? Certainly not me, so I love to see ideas that are more do-able and live-able :)
    Bring it on!

21. Gorgeous pictures – I’m a sucker for any treatment on the ceiling!

22. Kyandra says:

Thanks for the eye candy , love them all….your room will be amazing..of course we will love it because you are so very talented…. take care Kym X

23. Jenny says: