The Re-Love Project Auctions Are LIVE!

My heart is honestly beating a little faster than usual as I type this.

I didn’t anticipate being so excited-anxious-nervous-enthralled about seeing my pieces, and those of the other ladies involved, go under the hammer!

Upcycled Map Drawer Style Bedside Tables

CLICK HERE TO GO TO THE LIVE AUCTION

If you can see these babies gracing your bedroom (or living room, or office, or kid’s room, or…wherever!) then be sure to bid.

Remember, all proceeds go to Salvos Stores and delivery Australia wide is free! Yes, free national shipping people.

In addition, you definitely have to click here to check out the pieces being offered by the other seven fabtabulous designers, complete with some gob-smacking before and after pics.

Can’t wait for that hammer to fall!

PS Can’t sign off without expressing my gratitude for the beautiful response I’ve had for this project. Thank you all.

UPDATE
The auction has now ended. Thank you to everyone who bid. We managed to raise a cumulative $2,500 for the Salvos!

1. Sammie says:

This is so exciting. I’m watching all the items and cheering along. You really did an outstanding job and deserve a great result. Would bid if I had the space for them.

2. Treagan says:

Good luck Kristine! Although I know you don’t need it. Your brilliant work is a testament to you and will render a fantastic auction outcome I’m sure.

3. Rosey says:

If I was in Australia I’d bid in a heart beat (really).
    Good luck. Rosie.

4. KL says:

What a wonderful project! You have done a superb job! Good luck with your auction, the salvos are a great cause!

5. Hey there! I’ve been following your site for some time now and finally got the courage to
    go ahead and give you a shout out from Atascocita Tx!
    Just wanted to say keep up the excellent job!

6. Jamie Kohler says:

You are a woman after my own heart. I am so glad I discovered you and your talents!!! I’ll be back
    fo’-sho’!

7. Jennie says:

Hey Kristine, was so excited to see your bedside tables on the BHG Stylespotters blog under Jennifer O’Brien’s piece, 12 Fabulous Furniture Trends to Inspire your next Makeover! Beautiful work! Jennie.

8. Kristine,
    The tables are gorgeous. I read your bio and I feel your pain in being a perfectionist. I am slowly learning some bumps and bruising tell the story of a piece. I am over the moon with your work but, I also admire you for your heart. I run an auction for charity that is very different form this but, also feel giving back is important.
    XO,
    Karen Marie
    Dragonfly & Lily Pads

• Hi Karen
      Well, I guess I’m fortunate because to me some bumps and bruises are perfection!
      Thank you for your lovely comment. Blogging has brought me some fantastic opportunities so it only makes sense that through it I should give something back as well.

9. Khristine says:

Wow $2500 that is great! And I am super jealous of the person who bought these, they are gorgeous, but living in Canada the shipping would have been bonkers. Great job!

• Thanks Khristine. $2,500 was the total amount raised by all eight designers involved and Feast Watson matched it so the grand total was actually $5,000 (my pieces sold for around $860 which was such a relief – you never do know what might happen with eBay auctions!). If only there were teleportation couriers :-)