With everything seeming to take waaay longer than it should nowadays I’m pleased to announce that at least the cot (crib) is finished (and it only took me nine weeks – not too bad for 33 stints of five minutes at a time!).

So, while the nursery as a whole is still awaiting some finishing touches before the full reveal, I thought I’d at least share some of the elements so far.

I’ve already posted about my DIY basket light

Though now I’ve also got some of this on the walls…

…and these on the windows…

I’ve also used a bit of this…

…with some of these…

…to transform the existing built-in robe.

And I found this…

…on eBay (as previously mentioned), which has now been transformed thanks to some paint, elbow grease and the castors from these…

So, the room really is getting there!

Though I’m still undecided about this…

And am yet to create one of these…

Oh, and do you remember when I made-over my master bedroom I was going to use these…

…well, they ended up being a little too tall so now one of them has scored a home somewhere in the nursery – love!